Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Longfellow 4th Quarter Awards assembly

Today was the 4th Quarter Awards Assembly at Longfellow. Nic and Katie both received Perfect Attendance Awards; Nic also got a Character Trait Award for courtesy, made the Principal's Honor Roll, and was one of only three 4th graders to be picked for the "Expectations" Award. Ms. Nah praised him for always being where he is supposed to be, and always doing what he is supposed to do. She said he makes a good role model for everyone else. (I missed recording her comments--I didn't realize they were doing that award.) Lots of other 4th graders started predicting it was Nic right before she announced his name.
Here's some rather unexciting video:

Perfect Attendance--you can see Katie behind another kid on the right.

Character Trait--I like Nic's little victory pose at the end.

Expectations--I like the people my kids are turning out to be.

No comments: